Inkjet - Aphex Twin Inkjet - Aphex Twin

Nice Interpretation.

I really liked how the author had the shapes, colours and movements correspond with the sound's and beats.

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

This is definitely the best Space Sim Flash Game

Just one word to describe this folks: "Wow!"
Where to begin? Well first off, it is perfectly clear that the author took the time to make sure that this was high quality... graphic wise AND gameplay wise. The thing that caulght my eye especially in this flash animation is that there are activities happening in the midst of all the action. For example, the fighters in the background and the cannon's firing away adjacent to your own. The only problem I had with this flahs was the sound. I do not mean to be bias, but the sound was very low in quality. the the actual quality itself, but the fact that sounds taken from Half-Life (and what I believe is music from Homeworld.) Some custom made sounds... or even user made sounds would of made this flash jump out. Unfortunately, sound is usually overlooked in most flash movies. Another thing to nit-pick at is the overuse of the lens flares. A couple of small ones may be nice, but 5 or more of them slows framerates down a lot. However, it is still one of the higher quality works of art in The Portal and it is a 'blast' to play.